logo
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How to Hack the My space account

TOXIC

If you like to hack some one’s my space account ,then you came to right place. There are two easy methods for you.

• Keylogger
  • Phishing
Keylogger:
Keylogger is spyware . Keylogger will monitor the every keystroke of your victim and send the keystrokes to you. So whenever your victim login in my space,you can easily find what password he is typing. The special thing about keylogger is easy to use for un experienced users also. There is hardware keylogger .

Read about Elite Keylogger
Read about Hardware Keylogger

Phisihing:
The another method is Phishing. Phishing is creating fake page for the original page of the website. you want to hack the myspace account. so you need to create the fake page for the my space account. Ask your victim to visit. There are lot of steps to follow in order to fool your victim.

How to hack facebook account
how-to-create-fake-or-phishing-web-page