logo
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

EagleEye

Hello Forum.

Today i want to share with you a very simple way to exploit a online marketplace for free digital products. I have figured out how to use Javascript to inject certain code into the web browser while you order either amazon gift cards or bitcoin vouchers or even games/ other serial keys.

Its hard to explain how it works because im not a coding guy but i stumbled upon this PDF tutorial and i just followed the steps exactly as it shows and it worked first try. then i went back and repeated the same thing until i have x14 $400 amazon gift cards and 9 $300 crypto vouchers. then i sold most of them on Paxful. Im keeping a few crypto vouchers to experiment with them. i want to see if they will ever get banned.

So anyways its a pretty good way to make some killer money i just hope it doesn't get over saturated after i share it here. but knowing how people are lazy and don't make a effort i doubt that it will be a problem.
so here it is, the same link i used to download the PDF tutorial. hopefully its still up for your sake. i have mine saved to my desktop.

Download link #1

g2atimezoneglitch.pdf